Calls are recorded for security and training purposes.
Extended Access & Out of Hours
Non-urgent advice: Evening and Weekend Extended Access
Our Enhanced Access Service offers pre bookable routine appointments outside of core contractual hours.
– A team of experienced dedicated professional staff
– Appointments available six days a week
Monday to Friday 6.30pm to 8pm and Saturdays 9am to 5pm.
-Integrated computer system accessible to all our clinicians to view patient records for appointments providing consent has been given.
– Appointments available at six convenient Central and West Warrington GP practice sites
– All sites have access to the right staff and equipment for a safe and accessible service with free parking.
Booking Your Extended Access Appointment
To book an extended hours appointment please call reception on 01925 972 590.
– Causeway Medical Centre, WA5 1UH
– Helsby Street Medical Centre, WA1 3AW
– Folly Lane Medical Centre, WA5 0LU
– Penketh Health Centre, WA5 2EY
– Eric Moore Partnership Medical Centre, WA2 7NJ
Non-urgent advice: When we are Closed
For health information and advice, or if you need medical help fast when we are closed, call NHS 111. NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast but it’s not a life-threatening emergency.
In life-threatening emergencies such as chest pain and severe shortness of breath you should call 999.
Further information can be found on our Urgent Problems page.