- Dr Petch (knee, shoulder, plantar fasciitis, trigger finger, ganglion, bursitis)
- Dr Tomonaga (knee, shoulder, ganglion, ganglion, bursitis)
Contraceptive Coils and Implants
- Dr Keon and Dr Steevart
Non Specialist Dermatology Advice
- Dr Tomonaga
The practice is actively engaged in health promotion.
In particular we can arrange; primary prevention, for example advice on smoking, diet and exercise and immunisations both adult and childhood; screening, for example blood pressure checks, cholesterol estimations, cervical smears etc.
If you would like to discuss any of these please see one of our nurses.
Practice Nurses or Midwife
Our Practice Nurse offers the following services:
- Maternity Care (including antenatal, postnatal care and baby care)
- Chronic Disease Checks
- Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
- First aid advice, Blood and Urine Tests
- Adult and Childhood Immunisations
- Stopping Smoking
- Cervical Smears or Contraception Services
- Family Planning
- Health Promotion, for example dietary advice and advice on smoking
- Advice on Diet
- Post Natal Exams
- Spirometry (lung function tests)
- New Patient Screening
Our Healthcare Assistants support the Nurses and the Practice by providing a phlebotomy service (talking blood samples) for testing. They are also responsible for running our health check clinic that enables us to identify and then initiate preventative measures to help reduce the risk to those patients who may otherwise develop illnesses in the future.
The District Nurses have a Treatment Room and Phlebotomy clinic at Orford Jubilee Park. To contact them for advice 251485 or on 251463 for an appointment, please note for phlebotomy service no appointment is required.
Child Health Surveillance Checks (for children at 6 weeks) are held here by Dr Petch and Dr Steevart. Checks at 7 to 9months, 21months and 3yrs are held by the Health Visitors. There are also 'drop in clinics' where babies can be weighed and general advice given, please contact the Health Visitors on 01925 867908 for details and venues.
- Midwife (Tuesday 1.30pm to 3pm and Thursday 1.30pm to 4pm)
- Drug Abuse Counsellor (Tuesday afternoon)
- Community Dietitian
- Physician's Assistant (social service member who offer support to patients) Friday afternoon