Updating your details

​​If you change your name, address or telephone number, you will need to inform us in writing to enable us to amend your records.  If you are registered for patient online access you can inform us of your change of details online Useing SystmOnline to tell us about your new contact information.

If you move outside the practice area you will need to register with a surgery in your new area.

There are instructions when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

Find out more about registering with a GP surgery

NHS.UK Find services widget

Accessibility tools

Return to header